My mates Shani and Tim run Fremantle ECOBURBIA, so here some info from them about the next course at the Growers Green Markets:
10 things about a Living Smart course you might be interested to know:
– it covers ten topics – gardening for food and wildlife, water, power, transport, healthy home and you, living simply, waste and community,
– it goes for seven weeks, 2.5 hours per session
– there is at least one outing,
– what you do in the course depends on what the group wants to do,
– there are hands on or discussion activities in every session,
– the focus is not on lots of information but on taking action,
– participants say their favourite bit is taking action and meeting like minded people,
– people also say they don’t want it to end,
– it only costs $80 / $40 concession,
– this term there are courses in Beaconsfield, Spearwood and Rockingham
So really? – you should enrol now – http://www.livingsmart.org.au
This term there are courses in Fremantle on Sunday mornings (at the Growers’ Green market in Beaconsfield), on Thursday nights in Spearwood (at the Cockburn Civic Centre), and Tuesday morning in Rockingham. There is even a course in Sydney!
The courses in Fremantle and Spearwood will be facilitated by Ecoburbia. Tim and Shani are the most experienced facilitators in Australia, so you will be in good hands.
The course is only $80 for the full seven weeks, which includes Living Smart membership. Call Shani if you have questions. 0417 941 991 or email@example.com
There are more details below. Have a look and then head to the Living Smart website for more information and to enrol.
FREMANTLE GROWERS GREEN
Sunday mornings 9am – 11.30am
Starting October 25th
South Fremantle Senior High School
ROEL FOR FREO! Beaconsfield Ward. Truly Independent.
Written and authorised by Roel Loopers of 5 Maxwell Street, Beaconsfield 6162.