FREMANTLE SAFER FOR SHOPPERS
The Fremantle BID concierge initiative in the Atwell and Manning High Street malls has been very successful according to the latest figures from Triparty.
- Anti-social behaviour was recorded 27 times in September 2016, but it was zero in January 2017.
- Begging of 24 cases recorded in September ’16 was down to 6 in January ’17.
- Busking went down from 12 in Sept to only 1 in January.
- Street drinking went down from 5 recorded cases in September to 0 in January.
- Shop lifting came down from 15 cases in September to just 1 in January.
- Sleepers/homeless people down from 16 in September 2016 to only 1 in January 2017.
These are remarkable figures that show that the right actions do make Fremantle a safer place to visit and shop in.
Subscribe to comments with RSS.
Comments are closed.